COVID-19 Update & Hours
Current PRC Hours of Operation
*appointments available until 4pm, Centers close at 5pm
Hours last updated on February 23, 2022
Here at the Portland Pregnancy Resource Centers, the safety of our clients, volunteers and employees is a top priority. We are not an urgent care clinic, and we do not have the facilities or staff to care for clients who have or may have been in contact with others who have COVID-19. As a result, and in an effort to help contain the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we are taking the following actions:
1. We are unable to see anyone who is experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, congestion). Please call the center where you had an appointment to reschedule.
2. We are screening all clients before allowing them to enter the center. We allow for one support person to be present during the ultrasound.
3. We have implemented stringent sanitizing practices at each of our centers, well beyond our common day-to-day practices.
If you are having symptoms, we encourage you to call your doctor. If you do not have a doctor, and think you may have been exposed to or contracted COVID-19, please call your county’s health department.
- Clackamas County: 503-655-8411
- Multnomah County: 503-988-3406
- Washington County: 503-846-3594